One of the biggest Sales of the year is the Black Friday sale. Black Friday 2022 may start in earnest on November 25, 2022. Additionally, shoppers will receive amazing discounts on smartphones, TVs, accessories, and computers. In this post, we’ve collected a list of the best Black Friday phone deals for you.
This post will cover everything you’ll want to know about Black Friday 2022 at hekka.com, just like when and where to discover the best prices, which phones will likely be discounted the most, and our insider advice on how to make sure you only buy real offers.
And as Black Friday approaches, the number of phone bargains will undoubtedly increase dramatically.
Should you wait for a Black Friday phone deal?
Although there are many Black Friday phone offers, their technical value is typically not any better than what you’ll find during other times. If you notice a compelling deal on a smartphone you are interested in before Black Friday, then our recommendation would be to pick it up.
Consequently, Black Friday offers the advantage that you are greater likely to find a discount on the device you would really like to buy or a variety of discounts if you are unsure of which phone to buy, but the individual deals you find won’t automatically be anything spectacular.
Here are listed the six best phones that you should buy on black Friday sales at hekka.com.
Black Friday Sale: 6 best-selling smartphones on hekka.com
1. Xiaomi 12T Pro
The Xiaomi 12T Pro is a decent phone with many helpful features and a good rival to many similar-priced mobiles. It’s one of the best Android smartphones and certainly one of the best Xiaomi Phones.
The Xiaomi 12T Pro has the raw power to perform fast and charges with speed but falls in some areas, such as battery and the camera.
- Huge 5000mAh battery life.
- 200MP amazing rear camera.
- 8K video recording support.
- 5G and NFC- enabled smartphones.
- 120W fast charging.
- 120HZ refresh rate display.
- Heavy-built smartphone.
- Main Camera – triple 200 Mp, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.22, 0.64mm, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120 (ultrawide), ¼, 1.12mm
- 2Mp, f/2.4 (macro)
- Dual LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video – 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fpa, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR10+
- Selfie Camera – 20MP, f/2.2, (wide), ⅓.47, 0.8mm
- Video – 1080p@30/60fps, HDR
2. Xiaomi 12T
Xiaomi 12T phone comes with 5G connectivity. This phone has a 6.67- inches AMOLED display panel with an amazing 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Xiaomi 12T provides an under-display fingerprint scanning for security. These smartphones are in Black, Silver, and Blue color options. The phone has a 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
- 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- Dual SIM.
- 8GB RAM.
- 128GB, 256GB internal storage.
- 202 g weight.
- Have great internal Memory and RAM.
- Have Gorilla Glass Protection.
- Strength to have a big battery capacity of 5000mAh with fast charging 120 W.
- It takes 45 minutes to charge the phone from 0 to 100%.
- Comes with a premium and impressive design.
- It is a little heavyweight of 202 g.
3. Realme GT Neo 3T
The Realme GT Neo 3T is not worth buying as it offers a plastic build, a decent camera, no OIS, decent speakers, and no NFC. Also, the bottom bezels and the punch hole are bigger.
It has a super bright 1300 nits brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, which helps a lot in day-to-day usage, a balanced processor, and 80W fast charging that helps the phone to charge in just 35 to 40 minutes.
- Nice display.
- Decent battery life.
- Good performance.
- The stereo speakers sound good.
- Superfast 80W Charging support.
- Super bright and smooth AMOLED display.
- Uses the same specs.
- 64MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens and 2MP macro sensor.
- 16MP selfie shooter.
- Real cameras can shoot videos at 1080p@30/60fps and 4K@30/60fps.
4. POCO M5
POCO M5 can be an affordable smartphone. POCO M5 is available in Yellow, Power Black and Icy Blue. POCO M5 is worth buying as it is a good option when it comes to price.
POCO M5 is a decent smartphone for day-to-day usage and doesn’t have extraordinary specs. The design is not appalling, the cameras are weak, and it’s a 5G smartphone.
- Weight – 201g, 8.9mm thickness.
- Build – plastic frame, black, and Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3).
- Internal storage – 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM and 128GB 6GB RAM.
- Triple Camera – 50Mp, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie camera – 5MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/5.0, 1.12mm
- Video – 1080p@30fps
- Long-lasting battery life.
- 3.5mm Audio Jack.
- Powerful Media Tek Helio G99 SoC
- Widevine L1 support.
- No 5G connectivity.
- 18W charging support.
5. Ulefone Power Amor 16 Pro
In India, the Ulefone Power Amor 16 Pro smartphone was announced in September 2022. This phone has a display that renders a 5.93 inches IPS LCD panel. Also, the screen is dust and water resistance.
Ulefone Power Amor 16 Pro includes Wi-Fi, a mobile hotspot, FM Radio GPS, NFC, Bluetooth and a USB Type-C 2.0 port.
- 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- Dual SIM.
- 5.93 inches.
- 405 g weight.
- 4GB RAM.
- 64GB internal storage.
- 3.5mm jack available.
- Fast charging 18W.
- Available in Black, Black,/Orange colors.
- Water and Dust resistant.
- Comes with NFC support.
- 18W fast and reverse charging support.
- Latest Android 12 OS support.
- Built for rough usage.
- Long Lasting 9600mAh Battery Life.
- Wireless FM Radio.
- Don’t have 5G connectivity.
- Slight heavy built.
6. Blackview Oscal C80
Blackview Oscal C80 smartphone was announced in August 2022 and released a few months ago. It also has the best specs of all social smartphones. This smartphone comes with a 6.5-inches screen with 720×1600 pixels.
The screen has a notch on the front, and the panel is IPS with a 90Hz refresh. This phone is available in Midnight Black, Navy Blue and Early Sunny Snow colors.
- Build – Glass front/ Plastic back/ Plastic frame.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM.
- 18W Fast Charging.
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Video resolution – 1080p@30fps
- Camera sensors(main camera) –50 MP
- Fast charging
- Comes with a Li-Po 5180mAh, non-removable battery.
- Performance is good.
- Low price.
- No NFC.